- A 5-day meeting, involving expository lectures and shorter contributed talks, took place at The Crown Hotel in Napier 18-22 February 2008. From the schedule for the meeting you can download the slides for most of the talks.
- An instructional meeting on randomised algorithms took place in Christchurch on Sunday 7 December, 2008.
- Another meeting took place in Christchurch as a special session of the 7th Australia - New Zealand Mathematics Convention 8-12 December, 2008.
Regular seminar series are held by
- The Otago Computer Science Theory Group
- The Auckland Centre for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science
If you would like to list a seminar series here please email Mike Atkinson
A programme of public lectures and talks at schools is planned.
Visits by overseas researchers
If you would like to list an overseas visitor here please email Mike Atkinson