The following are useful resources which are available on theinternet. Many of these are local copies, but some, marked withasterisks (* *), are international links. Since we pay forinternational internet traffic, you are asked to exercise someresponsibility in the use of these resources.
Website content Main page
Conferences - 2002
Conferences - 2003
Conferences - 2004/2005
Map - Campus
Map - New Zealand
Map - World
People - Staff
People - Phdmsc
People - Visitors
People - Former Staff/Students
Courses - Postgraduate
Courses - Undergraduate
Courses - International
Research - Current
Research - Thesis in progress
Research - Phd/Msc graduates
Gallery - Annual photo group
Gallery - Creative images
TCL/TK: TclLinks, Tcl Developer Xchange
ToGL: ToGL provides a Tcl/Tk widget which is controlled by OpenGL. This allows you to add 3-D displays to your Tcl/Tkapplications.
QT: latest version.
* IEEE Computer Society Digital Library *: Online access to 22 society magazines and transactions, and more than 1,700 selected conference proceedings. The University of Otago has access to a limited selection of these publications.
University of OtagoLibrary: A useful set of resources, including access to Web of Knowledge (formerly Web of Science), on-line catalogues, on-line forms for interloan requests, etc.
Mirage:Mirage is a ray-tracer used in the Lab by 3rd and 4th year graphics students. It was written by Chris Butcher,and this documentation was prepared by Sophie Day over the 1997/98 summerbreak. It is a little dated, but still useful.
* SIGGRAPH Bibliography *: Database containing 10,000+ references to bibliography entries in computer graphics and interactive techniques.
*Carnegie Mellon University Computer Homepage *: An excellent site tostart exploring from.
* Computer Vision Conference List *: This site givesthe dates for paper submissions for the major Computer Visionconferences.
* USC Bibliography *: A big site with lots and lotsof references and papers, sorted by author, title, journal, keyword,and subject.
* Mathworld*: MathWorldTM is the web's mostcomplete mathematical resource.
Paper Writing Resources:
* Bad article *: How to write a bad article.
* Bad abstract *: How to write a bad abstract.
* Paper rejected *: How to get you paper rejected at SIGGRAPH
* English Dictionary *:Merriam-Webster online
* Translator *:Babel Fish Translation
» Back to top