Welcome to IVCNZ 2012
Welcome to the 27th International Conference on Image and Vision Computing New Zealand. IVCNZ is New Zealand's premier academic conference on all aspects of Computer Vision, Image Processing, Visualisation, and Computer Graphics. This annual conference attracts scientists and researchers from around the globe. Following a successful conference in Auckland in 2011, IVCNZ 2012 was held in the southern city of Dunedin.
Latest update: The conference proceedings are now available through the ACM digital library. We'd like to thank all of the authors, attendees, and reviewers for making IVCNZ 2012 such a successful conference.
- 17th September - Extended deadline for subissions (5-6 pages) for review.
- 10th September 2012 - Deadline for submissions (5-6 pages) for review.
- 15th October 2012 - Notification of acceptance.
- 29th October 2012 - Final papers due.
- 26th-28th November - Conference dates.
The conference proceedings are now available through the ACM Digital Library.