- Yawen Chen, Hong Shen and Haibo Zhang, Routing and Wavelength Assignment for Hypercube Communications Embedded on Optical Chordal Ring Networks of Degrees 3 and 4, Computer Communications, vol. 34(7), pp.875-882, 2011.
- Haibo Zhang and Hong Shen, Energy-Efficient Beaconless Geographic Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS) 21(6): 881-896, 2010.
- Haibo Zhang and Hong Shen, Balancing Energy Consumption to Maximize Network Lifetime in Data-Gathering Sensor Networks, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS) 20(10): 1526-1539, 2009.
- Xuejun Sun, Haibo Zhang and Huichuan Duan, 3D Computerized Segmentation of Lung Volume with Computed Tomography, Academic Radiology, 13(6): 670-677, 2006.
- Haibo Zhang, HuiChuan Duan, Shuguang Zhang and Hong Liu, A Rapid Recognition Approach for the Display Value of Digital Meters, COMPUTER ENGINEERING AND APPLICATIONS, 41(4): 223-226, 2005.(in Chinese)
- Haibo Zhang, HuiChuan Duan, ShuFu Xie and Hong Liu, A Preprocessing Algorithm for Meter Display Value Recognition, APPLICATION RESEARCH OF COMPUTERS, 22(2): 134-138, 2005.(in Chinese)
- Chen Yawen, Liu Fangai and Zhang Haibo, Wavelength Assignment of Parallel FFT Communication Patterns on a Class of Regular WDM Optical Networks, Journal of Computer Research and Development, 42(7): 1231-1234, 2005. (in Chinese)
- Chen Yawen, Liu Fangai and Zhang Haibo, Wavelength Assignment Algorithm of Parallel LU Decomposition Communication Pattern on WDM Ring Interconnection Network, Journal of Chinese Computer Systems, 26(3): 404-409, 2005.(in Chinese)
- Haibo Zhang, HuiChuan Duan, Yawei Li and Jin Yao, The Research on Component Modeling Based on UML, COMPUTER ENGINEERING AND APPLICATIONS, 40(1): 105-107, 2004.(in Chinese)
- HuiChuan Duan, Haibo Zhang, ShuGuang Zhang, Sicheng Shou and Hong Liu, Research of Meter Digits Recognition Based on Fuzzy Theory, INSTRUMENT TECHNIQUE AND SENSOR, vol.4: 192-195, 2004.(in Chinese)
Back to top
- Haibo Zhang, Pablo Soldati and Mikael Johansson, Time- and Channel-Efficient Link Scheduling for Convergecast in WirelessHART Networks, Proceeding of the 13th International Confernece on Communcation Technology (ICCT), 2011.
- Sheetal Jadhav, Haibo Zhang and Zhiyi Huang, Performance Evaluation of Quality of VoIP in WiMAX and UMTS, Proceeding of The 12th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing, Applications and Technologies (PDCAT), 2011.
- Euhanna Ghadimi, Pablo Soldati,Fredrik Osterlind, Haibo Zhang and Mikael Johansson, Hidden Terminal-Aware Contention Resolution with an Optimal Distribution, Proceeding of the the 8th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Systems (MASS), 2011.
- Zhenhua Zou, Pablo Soldati,Haibo Zhang and Mikael Johansson, Understanding the energy-reliability tradeoff in deadline-constrained packet transmission over lossy links, Workshop on Real-Time Wireless for Industrial Applications (REALWIN), 2011.
- Pablo Soldati, Haibo Zhang, Zhenhua Zou and Mikael Johansson, Optimal Routing and Scheduling of Deadline-Constrained Traffic Over Lossy Networks, submitted to IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference (GLOBECOM), USA, 2010.
- Zhenhua Zou, Pablo Soldati, Haibo Zhang and Mikael Johansson, Delay-Constrained Maximum Reliability Routing Over Lossy Links, submitted to the 49th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), USA, 2010.
- Haibo Zhang, Fredrik Osterlind, Pablo Soldati, Thiemo Voigt and Mikael Johansson, Rapid Convergecast on Commodity Hardware: Performance Limits and Optimal Policies, the 7th annual IEEE Communications Society conference on Sensor, Mesh and Ad-hoc Communications and Networks(SECON), USA, 2010.
- Joonas Pesonen, Haibo Zhang, Pablo Soldati and Mikael Johansson, Methodology and Tools for Controller-networking Codesign in WirelessHART, the 14th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Techonologies and Factory Automation (ETFA), Spain, 2009.
- Haibo Zhang, Pablo Soldati and Mikael Johansson, Optimal Link Scheduling and Channel Assignment for Convergecast in Linear WirelessHART Networks, the 7th International Symposium on Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc,and Wireless Networks (WiOPT), Korea, 2009.
- Pablo Soldati, Haibo Zhang and Mikael Johansson, Deadline-constrained Transmission Scheduling and Data Evacuation in WirelessHART Networks, the 10th European Control Conference (ECC), Hungary, 2009.
- Haibo Zhang and Hong Shen, Brief Announcement: Balancing Energy Consumption for Data Gathering in Sensor Networks, the 27th Annual ACM SIGACT-SIGOPS Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing (PODC), 2008.
- Haibo Zhang and Hong Shen, EEGR: Energy Efficient Geographic Routing for Wireless Sensor Networks, the 36th International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP), 2007.
- Haibo Zhang, Hong Shen and Yasuo Tan, Optimal Energy Balanced Data Gathering in Wireless Sensor Networks, the 21st IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS), 2007.
- Haibo Zhang, Hong Shen and Hui Tian, Reliable and Real-time Data Gathering for Multi-hop Linear Wireless Sensor Networks, the 1st International Conference on Wireless Algorithms, Systems and Applications (WASA), 2006.
- Yawen Chen, Hong Shen and Haibo Zhang, Embedding Hypercube Communications on Optical Chordal Ring Networks, the 31st IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN), 2006.
- Haibo Zhang and Hong Shen, Distributed Tuning Attempt Probability for Data Gathering in Random Access Wireless Sensor Networks, IEEE 20th International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications (AINA), 2006.
- Yawen Chen, Hong Shen and Haibo Zhang, Hypercube Communications on Optical Chordal Ring Networks with Chord Length of Three, Asia-Pacific Computer Systems Architecture Conference (ACSAC), 2006.
- Haibo Zhang and Hong Shen, Haibin Kan, Reliability-Latency Tradeoffs for Data Gathering in Random-Access Wireless Sensor Networks, the 4th International Conference on Grid and Cooperative Computing (GCC), 2005.
- Haibo Zhang, Hong Shen and Huichuan Duan, An Automatic and Robust Algorithm for Segmentation of Three-dimensional Medical Images, the 6th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing, Applications and Technologies (PDCAT), 2005.
- Haibo Zhang, Xuejun Sun and Huichan Duan, 3D Segmentation and Visualization of Lung Volume Using CT, in proceeding of SPIE, Vol. 5744, 2005, pp. 538-546.
Back to top
Back to top
Back to top