COSC402 - Assessments

S2 2017

Contents

In TELE402, 40% of the total marks are derived from assignments, and the external examination carries the remaining 60%.

The internal assessment of TELE402 are as follows:

Programming Assignment (Assignment 1) (10%)

Implement a multi-user chat system using select and socket options

Programming Assignment (Assignment 2) (10%)

Implement a multihop routing protocol for wireless sensor networks

Research Project (20%)

The description of this project and the requiremetns are given in HERE .