Computing: The Australasian
CATS'04 Authors' Instructions
- The proceedings of CATS'04 will be one of the volumes of Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer
- You need to download the both the generic ENTCS package
from the main ENTCS
page and a style file specific to the CATS conference volume prentcsmacro.sty.
- The latter file is used to produce the paper copy (which
will be distributed to CATS'04 attendees) and you should replace
the file entcsmacro.sty (that comes with the generic
package) with it.
- Note that prentcsmacro.sty has to be renamed to entcsmacro.sty
to work properly.
- You will need to use up-to-date version of the hyperref
package and pdfLaTeX in order to produce the electronic version.
More details can be found on the
main ENTCS page.
- Once you are satisfied with your paper, please send the LaTeX
source to me, email@example.com,
by Friday 14th November.
- If you have any questions about any of this, please do not hesitate
to contact me.